On Wednesday, June 15th, 2016, Erin Sagin of Wordstream joined SEJ Think Tank for a sponsored webinar about how to dominate keyword research for your PPC campaign. If you are just using Google’s KeyWord planning tool, you will want to watch the full recap of Erin’s presentation. She gives tons of tricks and tools to make your keyword research much more effective.
If you are just using Google’s KeyWord planning tool, you will want to watch the full recap of Erin’s presentation. She gives tons of tricks and tools to make your keyword research much more effective. She also spends a good 20 minutes answering questions from attendees.
A few tips she mentioned:
- There is nothing wrong with good-natured spying on your competition
- Be savvy when using Google’s KeyWord planner
- Keep regional dialects in mind
- Search query reports can be a gold mine for keywords
Watch the Full Recap:
View Erin’s Slides:
Erin mentioned a few tools and resources during her presentation. Here they are:
- Google Trends
- Google’s Keyword Planner
- Wordstream’s PPC U (for learning more about PPC)
- PPC Hero (For learning about PPC)
- The 6 Best (& Free!) AdWords Tutorials for Beginners Right Now (resources for learning more about PPC)
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
How can content teams achieve success and make their content stand out in a crowded marketplace? Join our next webinar on Wednesday, June 12 at 2 p.m. ET sponsored by ScribbleLive and learn best practices to manage and maximize your content creation process on a large scale.
Image Credits: Featured Image Created by Paulo Bobita