On Wednesday, June 1st, Danielle Antosz, the Features Editor at Search Engine Journal, gave a webinar on streamlining the content creation process.
You spend a lot of resources on your content management strategy just to make sure you offer high-quality content to your readers. Danielle discusses how you can streamline that process, and how you can generate content effectively and efficiently, in this hour-long webinar, which includes her presentation as well as a 30-minute Q&A session.
Danielle discussed how organization and automation are the keys to delivering high-quality content consistently. A few highlights from her presentation include addressing the three stages of content creation:
- Generate Ideas: Generate ideas by hosting brainstorming sessions and using research tools.
- Do the Work: Make sure to develop a user persona and avoid using the passive voice. Most importantly, always copyedit your content.
- Share It!: Efficiently share your content by using social share tools. Don’t forget to leverage on your email list and consider content syndication.
- Portently Idea Generator
- Hemingway App
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer
- Advanced Marketing Institute Headline Analyzer
- Meet Edgar
- Mail Chimp
For more information, you can watch the entire webinar below!
Watch the Full Video Recap:
View Danielle’s Slides on Slideshare:
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Grab your chance to get a FREE website audit by the SEJ team! Join our next SEJ ThinkTank webinar titled “Site Audits with SEJ” on April 5th, 2PM EST to increase your Google ranking, and improve conversions!
View The Twitter Recap Via Storify
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita