On Wednesday, June 1st, Danielle Antosz, the Features Editor at Search Engine Journal, gave a webinar on streamlining the content creation process.
You spend a lot of resources on your content management strategy just to make sure you offer high-quality content to your readers. Danielle discusses how you can streamline that process, and how you can generate content effectively and efficiently, in this hour-long webinar, which includes her presentation as well as a 30-minute Q&A session.
Danielle discussed how organization and automation are the keys to delivering high-quality content consistently. A few highlights from her presentation include addressing the three stages of content creation:
- Generate Ideas: Generate ideas by hosting brainstorming sessions and using research tools.
- Do the Work: Make sure to develop a user persona and avoid using the passive voice. Most importantly, always copyedit your content.
- Share It!: Efficiently share your content by using social share tools. Don’t forget to leverage on your email list and consider content syndication.
- Portently Idea Generator
- Hemingway App
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer
- Advanced Marketing Institute Headline Analyzer
- Meet Edgar
- Mail Chimp
For more information, you can watch the entire webinar below!
Watch the Full Video Recap:
View Danielle’s Slides on Slideshare:
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Join our next Best of SEJ Summit webinar on Wednesday, October 24 at 2:00 PM Eastern as Google’s Gary Illyes shares actionable insights on how to boost your images’ visibility on Google Images considerably.
View The Twitter Recap Via Storify
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our weekly newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!