On Wednesday, October 28th, the SEJ ThinkTank was joined and sponsored by Steve Wiideman of Wiideman Consulting to talk about local SEO for big brands. This hour-long webinar was moderated by our own Brent Csutoras and included a short Q&A session at the end.
Here are a few highlights from Steve’s very informative webinar presentation:
- To win in local SEO, you need to be present in search engines, directories, navigational resources, and in local social.
- The big brands win a local SEO by having local pages for each store.
- Follow up with customers for both positive and negative experiences – it shows you care!
- Develop a weekly, recurring content marketing plan and produce content that is better than anything out there.
Did you miss the live event? We’ve got all the resources you need to get caught up listed below, including a recording and slides.
Watch the Recording of the Webinar
View Steve’s Slides
Steve mentioned a lot of great tools during our webinar. Here are the links!
- The Definitive Guide to Google’s Rich Answers from Stone Temple Consulting
- Conductor Searchlight
- SEO Roadmap for SEJ Webinar Attendees
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Join our next ThinkTank webinar on Wednesday, December 19 at 2:00 PM Eastern and discover five things you need to know to create a successful voice search optimization strategy.
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our daily newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!