Visit our #SEJThinkTank archive to listen to other SEJ Marketing ThinkTank webinars.
On Wednesday, May 20th, the SEJ Think Tank was joined by Keith Goode, CEO of seoClarity. His presentation, titled Building Business Cases for SEO, was moderated by Loren Baker, the founder of SEJ, and included a lot of in-depth information for both in-house SEOs and those working for agencies.
Keith’s presentation answered a lot of questions SEOs have, including:
- How do I get executive buy-in for SEO initiatives?
- How do I prove ROI so our finance department will give me the budget I need?
- We don’t have the money to do everything, how do I prioritize our SEO tasks?
- Do I need to be worrying about mobile right now? (Maybe not!)
- How do I get my team interested in training? (Hint: free food helps)
- What is the best way to make sure my team knows what I am doing, and what the benefits are for our brand?
Tools Keith Mentioned
During the Question and Answer session, Keith mentioned a few resources and tools.
For learning about SEO:
- Moz’s “The Beginner’s Guide to SEO”
- Search Engine Land’s “What is SEO?”
- SEJ’s “Beginner’s Guide to SEO”
You can watch a full video of Keith’s presentation here:
Or, you can view his slides here:
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
Join our next Best of SEJ Summit webinar on Wednesday, October 24 at 2:00 PM Eastern as Google’s Gary Illyes shares actionable insights on how to boost your images’ visibility on Google Images considerably.
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our weekly newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!