On Wednesday, August 10th, 2016, the SEJ ThinkTank was joined by SEJ Chief Social Media strategist and long-time, Redditor Brent Csutoras. He gave an in-depth presentation about how to effectively market on Reddit using ads.
A few points he covered during his presentation:
- Demographics of Reddit users and why you should consider advertising on the platform.
- The difference between link and text ads and when you should use each.
- How to engage with Reddit users in a way that makes them want to interact.
- The importance of taking the time to learn the “language” of each subreddit.
Brent also walked viewers through several examples of big brands who ran successful campaigns on the platform. Following the presentation, Brent spent about 20 minutes answering questions live for webinar attendees. You can hear all his answers and view the entire presentation below.
Resources & Links
Brent mentioned a number of resources and Reddit threads throughout the presentation. Here they are:
- Transamerica Example
- Bike Theft Example
- Dewars Example
- Wing Festival Example
- Brent’s Presentation on Long-Term Reddit Success
Watch the Full Presentation Below:
View Brent’s Slides:
Join Us for Our Next Webinar!
New Marketing Ideas, Strategies & Channels For 2022
Join us for an informative webinar with Bill Rossell, Chief Sales Officer, of 1SEO Digital Agency, as he dives into how to reduce the time you spend marketing your business while maximizing your returns. This includes crucial information such as how to identify profitable marketing channels, new lead generation and sales strategies you can use right away, and which metrics you should be tracking to improve your ROI.