On Wednesday, August 19th SEJ ThinkTank was joined by two members of the Page One Power team, Cody Cahill and Nicholas Chimonas, for an informative presentation about how to find and build valuable links to your content. This webinar was sponsored by Page One Power.
Cody and Nicholas’ presentation lasted 45 minutes and included a lot of great information about the process of link building and how it can help businesses stand out in a competitive market, build relationships, and guide customers through the marketing funnel.
Tools mentioned during the webinar:
SEMrush: This tool is useful for doing research on your competitors.
BuzzSumo: Use this tool to find key influencers and topics that work for your competitors.
Quora: Great tool to discover pain points of your core audience.
Majestic: Several tools useful to building links, including a back link checker.
Cody and Nicholas concluded their presentation with an extended Q&A session, moderated by Loren. In addition to the questions they answered, you can find additional information at the following sources:
- More information on search ranking factors
- Further reading on the unlikelihood of ranking in competitive niches without links.
- General reading on link building philosophy, strategy, and actionable tutorials.
- Massive list of all the link building resources you could dream o.
- A paid reference, but well worth the price for an incredible link building book authored by Paddy Moogan (Page One Power has no affiliation with him.)
Watch the recap video:
View Nicholas and Cody’s slides:
Join Us For Our Next Webinar!
Google Shopping: 5 Ways AI Can Increase Ecommerce Sales and Profit
Join Malin Blomberg, CEO of Bidbrain and Google Shopping expert, as she shares the best hacks for digital marketers and ecommerce business owners to maximize conversion value.