The last leg of our one day conference for enterprise marketers will be held on November 10, 2015 at The Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta.
You may have noticed that the SEJ Summit sessions are shorter than what you may be used to at other conferences. We did that on purpose, to avoid overloading you with information and to keep the sessions moving at an optimal pace.
Want to join us for a day of learning and networking?
Anyone can request a complimentary pass, but brand marketers will get priority. Not an enterprise or big brand marketer? You can purchase your all-access pass here. We’d love to have you!
All SEJ Summit events contain no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content.
Speakers for SEJ Summit Atlanta Include:
- Michael King: Digital Marketing Consultant at iPullRank
- Technical Marketing: The New Normal: Mike will walk us through how to foster a tech-savvy, cross-disciplinary marketing team with the right set of tools and methodologies to produce effective results for your brand.
- Erin Everhart: Lead Manager of Digital Marketing at The Home Depot
- UX Essentials: Erin will talk about what really makes users engage, how to measure what’s working, and how to put together assessments you can take action on immediately.
- Brent Csutoras: Chief Social Media Strategist at Search Engine Journal
- Is Your Brand Missing Out on Reddit: As a Redditor for over 8 years, Brent will break down recent examples of big brand successes on this hyper-engaged social platform, and run through ideas for your own brand’s Reddit strategy.
- Jordan Koene: Chief Evangelist at Searchmetrics Inc.
- Increase Your Content IQ: Jordan will cover techniques and tools for converting raw data into meaningful, easy-to-understand information your team can use for content ideas and campaigns that will achieve transformative results.
- Grant Simmons: VP of Search Marketing at Homes.com
- Creating Behavior-Changing Content (Or How I Tickle, Titillate, Taunt, and Terrify Audiences): ‘Tickles’ are a search marketer’s secret weapons of influence. Through real world examples, Grant will explain how to research, create, and promote content that is designed to entertain and educate.
- Katherine Griwert: Creative Marketing Director at Brafton
- Consistently Winning at Branded Content: We’ll explore how your teams can repurpose your content assets across multiple formats for a compelling customer experience. You’ll see real world examples of how this approach facilitates brand consistency AND helps you get the maximum benefit from your content investments.
- Brian Rakowski: Enterprise SEO Manager at Endurance International Group
- How To Recover From De-Ranking Disasters: Brian will guide us through a first hand experience with recovering from a non-penalty. His game plan will cover how to handle from a technical point of view and how large organizations can insulate themselves from a de-ranking disaster.
- Rocco Baldassarre: Founder & CEO at Zebra Advertisement
For more details please visit the event page for the full agenda.
A special thanks to our host, Searchmetrics, for making this event possible. Their enterprise SEO and content marketing analysis helps big brands get found faster.
Not an enterprise or big brand marketer? You can purchase your all-access pass here.
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita