This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
10 SEO Tips You’d Be Surprised You Didn’t Know
In this week’s top article, SEJ contributor Erin Robbins O’Brien shares a variety of surprising new SEO tips — covering analytics, organization, and productivity practices.
These are practices O’Brien personally uses and believes marketers should be more aware of. View the full article here.
How to Get Your New Website Indexed in Google
Launching a new website is not just about getting it up and running, you need to get it indexed and ranking high too. Can this be accomplished in just a few weeks? VIP Contributor Neil Patel believe it is.
These days you can’t guarantee or get first-page rankings using the same methods as before. In another of this week’s top articles, Patel explains that there’s a new content-driven, user-focused approach to SEO.
The process is different, but Patel says still possible to get your website ranked quickly. Read his full article here.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- 10 SEO Tips You’d Be Surprised You Didn’t Know, by Erin Robbins O’Brien
- How to Help Your New Website Get Indexed in Google, by Neil Patel
- 3 Facebook Ad Features You’re Not Using (But Should Be), by Scott Cohen
- 9 Roadblocks Harming Your Google Rankings, by Barrie Smith
- 12 Content Marketing Tools That Will Rapidly Improve Your Productivity, by Anna Francis / [AD] 3 Overlooked Keys to Success With Influencer Marketing
- More About Google’s Search Quality Guidelines, by Marc Purtell
- Google Permanently Removes ‘Change Location’ Feature in Search Results, by Danielle Antosz
- 2015 UK Search Awards Winners Announced, by Matt Southern
- Misconceptions About Facebook Ads: Interview with Rocco Baldassarre, by Kelsey Jones
- How Alt Tags Can Hurt Your Business, by Eli Schwartz