This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
5 Hacks to Optimize Every Piece of Content You Create
Do you consistently create great content for your startup? More importantly, do you optimize it for search? If you’re not doing the latter for every piece of content you create, then you’re going to miss out on valuable, sustainable traffic in the long run.
How to Do A Local Site Audit in 30 Minutes Flat
Whether you are talking to a prospect or on boarding a new client, a site audit is the first step towards any successful optimization campaign is a website audit. Website audits help you uncover what’s wrong with a site, and what parts of a site need to be tackled first to bring in maximum returns.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- 5 Hacks to Optimize Every Piece of Content You Create for SEO, by Nathan Chan
- Local #SEO 101: How to Do A Local SEO Audit in 30 Minutes Flat, by Zain Shah
- The Growth of Social Media v 3.0 [INFOGRAPHIC], by Aki Libo-on
- Is Duplicate Content on Medium and LinkedIn Bad for SEO?, by Maddy Osman
- Google’s Recommendations for Effective Mobile Ads and Handling Ad Blockers, by John Brown
- Important SEO Lesson From a Squandered Super Bowl Ad, by Eli Schwartz
- The Real Difference Between UX and CX, by Sergio Aicardi
- An Online Marketing Guide for Valentine’s Day [INFOGRAPHIC], by Aki Libo-on
- How to Know Your Brand’s Content Personality (And Why it Matters), by Matt Secrist
- Mastering Twitter’s Secret Quality Adjustment Bids Algorithm, by Larry Kim
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
In this week’s episode of Marketing Nerds, Mark Traphagen, Senior Director of Marketing at Stone Temple Consulting, spent some time talking to me about what is going to be important to focus on in 2016, for both marketers and businesses. We talk about Mobilegeddon, HTTPS, the evolution of the SEO, the type of content that performs, and much more.