Digital marketing experts are making their way to SEJ Summit Atlanta on November 10, 2015!
We have held a total of six summits all across the United States and London this year. The final event in the 2015 SEJ Summit marketing conference series comes to a close on November 10, 2015 at The Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta, Georgia.
We hope you will join us!
The SEJ Summit 2015 is a series of one-day marketing conferences designed for enterprise marketers, consisting of a single track of sessions, a moderated keynote panel, and networking opportunities.
The theme of each marketing conference is “3 Takeaways” because each speaker focuses on three fundamental principles that are “impactful, memorable, and actionable.”
Presentations contain no pitches, no product demos, and absolutely no sponsored content. Our sole focus is on providing attendees with valuable information they can actually use – not selling.
SEJ Summit 2015 is hosted by Searchmetrics, a platform that delivers enterprise SEO and content marketing analysis, recommendations, forecasting, and reporting for companies who want potential customers to find them faster.
SEJ Summit Atlanta Marketing Conference Speakers
In case you missed it, here is the first round of speakers:
- Brian Rakowski: Enterprise SEO Manager, Endurance International Group
- Erin Everhart: SEO Manager, The Home Depot
- Katherine Griwert: Creative Marketing Director, Brafton
- Michael King: Digital Marketing Consultant, iPullRank
- Jordan Koene: Chief Evangelist, Searchmetrics
- Brent Csutoras: Chief Social Media Strategist, Search Engine Journal
We are excited to announce the second round of speakers for SEJ Summit Atlanta!
To complete the list, the second round of speakers include:
- Grant Simmons: VP of Search Marketing, Homes.com
- Rocco Baldassarre: Founder & CEO, Zebra Advertisement
Don’t miss out on the last SEJ Summit for 2015! For more details, please visit the event page for the full agenda.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at SEJ Summit Atlanta!
Featured Image: Image by Paulo Bobita