In the last week’s post I shared how you can do keyword research using Google Adwords tool right within your Raven tools dashboard. I also shared why it is actually so helpful to have third-party keyword research tool integrated within the advanced toolkit. This way you can manage your lists more efficiently and easier add keywords to the tracker to monitor your rankings;
Here’s some great news: besides Google Adwords tool, you can also use Wordtracker within your Raven tools dashboard to have a broader choice of key phrases to analyze and choose from.
To access Wordtracker search, you should hover over “Research” tab and choose WORDTRACKER. The process is quite easy:
- Enter the keywords you want to research: one phrase per line;
- Choose the match type:
- The Related match returns related keyword matches based on popularity.
- The Embedded match returns embedded keyword matches based on popularity.
- And the Exact match returns exact keyword matches based on popularity.
The results page provides keywords that match your query:
- The phrase based on the base term you provided;
- The search volumes for each keyword (per Wordtracker).
Now you can add keywords in the SERPs tracker:
- Add words to the SERPs tracker one by one by clicking “Add” in the last column;
- Add words to the tracker in bulk by checking boxes to select each them and then selecting “Track keywords in SERP Tracker” in the drop down;
- Export selected rows to CSV by checking boxes to select each of them and then selecting “Export keywords to CSV file”