Do you love online marketing and keeping up with the latest developments in social media, SEO, PPC, and technology?
Do you want to work on an amazing team that provides support, flexibility, and visibility in the industry?
Do you have years of experience working on actual client campaigns, and want to put that knowledge to work educating the SEJ audience on the finer aspects of SEO and digital marketing?
If so, you may be a good fit for Search Engine Journal.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to write four to six in-depth posts for SEJ each month. Ideally, posts will be between 800-2,000 words in length.
Article topics will be the result of collaboration between the editorial team and you.
This is a part-time position.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing with an emphasis on search and social
- Ability to create in-depth, captivating articles that further the education and success of our audience
- Generate 4 to 6 long-form posts per month
- Grow your personal brand in front of SEJ’s active audience of marketers, consultants, and entrepreneurs
- Travel to conferences, like SEJ Summit
- Press passes
- Working with a fun and collaborative team
Search Engine Journal is a marketing publication specializing in SEO, social media, technology, and entrepreneurship. We average about 1 million page views per month and maintain an active community on social media and through our podcast and webinars.
Here are examples of a few articles with the style/subject matter we are looking for:
- The Complete Guide to Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- How to Build Links Using Data-Driven Content & Blogger Outreach
- 6 Advanced Google Analytics Tricks That All Site Owners Should Know
If you think you are the right fit for us, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send an email with “I want to be SEJ’s newest writer!” in the subject line to email@example.com. Include: why you want to work for SEJ, your qualifications, your resume, and two to four writing examples.
Featured image via Shutterstock
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our daily newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!