I’m sure that readers have noticed a good amount of new names and faces popping up in their Google Reader and RSS aggregators. Search Engine Journal is currently in the midst of running a guest blogging competition where we are offering the winner different prizes from Search Engine Journal Sponsors adding up to over $10,000 in search marketing services.
Here is an overview of our contest sponsors :
- $1,000 in Blog Reviews &; Links from SponsoredReviews.com
- 6 month free subscription for SingleFeed’s Data Feed Management and Optimization service : $1,074 value
- $500 in free advertising from Text Link Ads
- 6 Month Free Subscription for Adapt Paid Search Management Software (a $1,194 value)
- One Year Subscription to Keyword Discovery (a $599 value)
- $500 from Pepperjam Search
- 3 months free at SEOBook (a $300 value)
- SEO Audit & Site Makeover from Search Engine Journal Services (a $5000+ value)
- Submittals of up to 4 sites to Aviva Directory Network (a $400+ value)
If you like these guest posts, I highly encourage you to show your support for these entries by :
- Contributing Ideas and Comments
- Sphinning Them
- Linking to Ones You Like from Your Blog
- Giving Them a Buzz via Yahoo Buzz
- Bookmarking them on Del.icio.us
- Sending them to Your Friends or Posting the Ones You Like on Twitter
- Submitting or voting for them on Propeller, Mixx, Digg ..etc.
- Sharing via Facebook
All of these forms of contributing, conversation and promotion will have a direct effect on which blog post wins.
In an effort to make the posts more organic, we have not announced who is in the competition until now. So, here is a list of the entries to date by our guest bloggers (we will have more next week). Enjoy 🙂
- Four Surefire Ways to Write Magnetic Web Content
- Viral Marketing : the Real Deal, or Just a Pipedream?
- Ghostblog It! Hire a Writer Who Pretends to be You – But Better
- To Slash or Not to Slash. That’s A Server Header Question.
- 55 Quick SEO Tips Even Your Mother Would Love
- Are you #1 in Google? It Doesn’t Matter
- The New Alexa Ranking – Still Useless or Not, Reap Its Benefits Before Your Competitors Do!
- The Secret to Developing a Popular Blog
- 7 Proven Strategies to Double or Triple Your Website Conversion Rate
- On Page Optimization – A Complete Walkthrough
- 12 Steps to Complete Search Engine Domination – From Zero to Hero in Just 6 Months
- How to Optimize Local Business Profiles for Free Local Directories
- 14 Things You Didn’t Know About Real SEOs
- Why Bother with an SEO Company?