Search & Social is very happy to announce this year’s Search & Social Spring Summit (formerly IM Spring Break) which is to be held in Tampa, FL May 3rd and 4th. If you missed IM Spring Break last year, or even if you attended, you will not want to miss Search & Social Spring Summit 2010.
Search & Social Spring Summit is one of the most cost effective conferences in the search & social media marketing space with a ticket cost of only $525 for the two day event. Search & Social’s two-day Search & Social Spring Summit is a premier forum that will bring together the search marketing & social media marketing community who are eager to learn and open to networking with other like-minded individuals. Top industry experts have been recruited to give the best information in topics, trends, strategies and possibilities.
Search & Social Spring Summit Speakers include :
- Greg Boser Founder, WebGuerrilla, LLC
- Todd Malicoat (StuntDubl) Internet Marketing Consultant
- Rae Hoffman, CEO of Outspoken Media
- Neal Rodriguez, SEO for the Nielsen Company
- Chris Winfield, President of 10e20
- Brent Csutoras, Social Media Marketing Expert
- Dave Szetela, SEO of Clix Marketing
- More Search & Social Summit Speakers
Search & Social Spring Summit will of course be moderated by the founders of Search & Social and Search Engine Journal :
- Loren Baker
- Jordan Kasteler
- Dave Snyder
Attendees can expect to learn, at this affordable conference, the latest trends and successful marketing approaches by speakers who are headliners at other conferences costing a thousand dollars or more. With a waterfront view and in an air-conditioned outdoor complex, it will be exclusive to the first 120 registrants : Register Now.
Business Networking Events
Along with the content driven sessions at Search & Social Spring Summit, which are perfect for the beginning online marketer to the advanced SEO, Search & Social Spring Summit hosts day long networking events & group workshops for the limited 120 seat conference so you will leave with business connections in affiliate marketing, social media marketing, online reputation management, paid search and search engine optimization. In summary, the connections you make at Search & Social Spring Summit will forge long term trusted business relationships and friendships.
Networking events include :
- Fully catered Breakfasts, Lunches & Group dinners (all included with event ticket)
- Casino Night with various Casino Games, Dealers and Prizes
- Poolside Luau Night with a Calypso Band and Catered Goodies
- Group Workshops between sessions
Location & Venue
The Search & Social Spring Summit 2010 will be held at the Doubletree Guest Suites in Tampa, FL on May 3-4, 2010. Special conference rates are just $109 per night for the suites, which include a kitchenette area, living & meeting area and separate bedroom.
The waterfront Doubletree Guest Suites in Tampa Include :
- Complimentary 24-Hour Business Center
- Complimentary Airport and Local Transportation
- Heated, Outdoor Pool that overlooks the Old Tampa Bay Wildlife Preserve
- 24-hour fitness center
- Waterfront Location with Bay View Suites
For additional information and to purchase tickets, please visit SearchSocialSummit.com.