SEO, social media optimization & link building experts Neil Patel and Cameron Olthuis have announced on their Pronet Advertising blog that they have been hired by Text Link Ads as Text Link Ads Evangelists.
As the newest Text Link Ads employees and probably the highest profile staff members since Andy Hagans, Neil and Cameron will help spread the gospel of text link advertising, link baiting, article distribution and paid reviews at SES, Pubcon and other conferences while also working to build TLA’s portfolio and reputation among the publishing world.
Both Neil and Cameron will continue their roles at ACS (Advantage Consulting Services) and Pronet Advertising, as well as their weekly posts at Search Engine Land on Social Media.
Their duties as Text Link Ads Evangelists will include:
- Blogging about links, seo and social media on the TLA Link Building Blog
- Attending, exhibiting, handing out swag & speaking at conferences like SES, SMX, PubCon and Ad:Tech as representatives of Text Link Ads.
- Participating within blogs and forums which discuss text link advertising and Text Link Ads.
- Addressing concerns and helping Text Link Ads publishers and advertisers.
- Hosting events sponsored by Text Link Ads.