By now, you’ve learned that Google favors mobile-friendly pages.
Chances are, you’re considering updating your website to be mobile-first.
But how exactly should you optimize your website for mobile?
How do you ensure your site visitors are having a great, positive user experience?
This guide will help you to do just that.
Download our ebook, Mobile SEO: A Complete Guide, and take a deeper dive into mobile indexing, ranking, and optimization.
Practically everything you need to know about the massive opportunities in mobile search and how you can seize them to gain a competitive edge is right here.
- The best practices for mobile optimization.
- WordPress plugins that make your site mobile-friendly.
- Why mobile and desktop rankings are different.
- Google’s mobile-friendly update and why it matters.
- Page Experience signals.
- What awesome examples of mobile landing pages look like.
And a lot more.
Inside, you’ll also find brilliant tips and tactics from some of the industry’s top practitioners, who share their proven mobile-first SEO strategies that focus on:
- Achieving greater browsing experience for users.
- Higher search rankings for your website.
- Better ROI for your business.
Together with our sponsors, Conductor, Rock Content, and Podium, we’ve designed this Mobile SEO guide to help you navigate the world of mobile search and map out a journey to a more customer-centric mobile experience.
Download your copy today and get ready to unlock new levels of mobile success!