hakia, the semantic search engine, has launched its Syndication Web Services for publsihers and businesses looking to offer semantic search to their visitors.
hakia’s Syndication Web Services deliver the semantic technology that powers hakia, providing an XML feed, and options to customize the feed.
hakia Syndication Web Services offers 30,000 searches per day free of charge and free of advertising that is available to early adopters until the partners’ quota is filled.
Syndication Web Services features include :
- Web Search – Brings search results from the World Wide Web
- News Search – Brings news articles for a given query
- Vertical Search – Brings search results from a vertical (for example, health) or from a particular database (such as PubMed.org)
- Summarizer – Provides a summary of a given text block or URL, ideal for content management systems
- Categorizer – Identifies categorical terms from a given text (URL or text block)
- Characterizer -Identifies and expands descriptive phrases, keywords or tags. Ideal for SEM professionals and publishers
- TMR (Text Meaning Representation) – Provides text meaning representation of a given text block, suitable for core technology development
“The hakia implementation is simple and beneficial to a range of applications, from advertising to document management,” said Dr. Riza Berkan, CEO, hakia. “Now, webmasters with the most complex projects will experience unique improvements that are possible only by semantic search technology.”