Tomorrow in Bangladore, India, Google is holding its Google SearchMasters Conference 2009 which is an opportunity for hte Indian webmaster community to interact with Google staff and learn about its publisher tools.
The Google SearchMasters 2009 lineup is quite impressive, with local Google India team members and top Google spokespeople and engineers, like Adam Lasnik.
- Vivaik Bharadwaaj – Manager of the Search Quality Evaluation team in India and Korea.
- Adam Lasnik – As Google’s first Search Evangelist, Adam is dedicated to building stronger relationships between Google and webmasters.
- Koti Ivaturi – Part of the Search Quality team at Google. One of the two Google Guides from India on the Google webmaster Help Forum.
- Rajat Mukherjee – group product manager at Google, working on Google Custom Search platform.
- Ankit Gupta – working on making mobile products discoverable and accessible.
- Dinesh Jain – A Google Analytics Specialist
- Deepak Kumar – from the Google Analytics team, and works on Google’s Website Optimizer.
Apparently, the conference is invite only via site registration and more info can be found on the FAQ page.
Will anyone be live blogging the event? If so, please leave a comment below or contact me.