Find.com Business Search Engine Adds Content Providers
Find.com, a search engine for business professionals, today announced that it has signed PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC, IBISWorld, IOMA, Datamonitor, and Mintel as new premium content providers for the business search engine. Find.com was founded in June 2004 to provide a solution for business professionals in need of precise and reliable business-related information.
“As these partners allow us to tap into their proprietary databases to provide business professionals with access to premium content, Find.com continues to set itself apart as the one true business search engine that is available to the public,” stated Chris Travers, CEO of Find.com. “And, these agreements are a testament to how searchers have migrated from desiring generic information to much more targeted results.
IOMA will make available proprietary research, benchmarking reports, best practice guidebooks, and newsletters from its extensive library of management information content. While Mintel’s information will provide searchers with access to their primary and secondary research, as well as their globally recognized analysis of consumer economic activity.
Content from partners includes:
* Datamonitor: Reports on topics such as corporate strategy and business planning, market and competitive intelligence, product development and commercialization across a wide variety of verticals.
* PricewaterhouseCoopers: “Global Entertainment and Media Outlook: 2004-2008,” a leading global entertainment and media industry forecast report.
* IBISWorld: Strategic Business Information for research, marketing, sales and strategic planning, offering a comprehensive and powerful information on a number of economies around the globe.
* Bitpipe: Whitepapers, best practices and case studies from leading hardware, software and IT services companies.
* InfoEdge: Information technology research and business management research from leading research sources.