As many e-commerce, local, and even enterprise companies know, online reviews can make or break a business. The infographic below describes some of the trends in online reviews, including:
- In the US, Amazon is the leading review site. 42% of all its customers have left at least one review.
- Other top US review sites include Google+, Yahoo, Yelp, and TripAdvisor
- Yelp is the review site with the most global traffic
- 84% of all consumers read online reviews, reading an average of 4-6 reviews before they begin to trust a business
- 76% of customers are willing to pay more for hotels with better reviews.
How have online reviews affected your business?
Infographic via WebRepublic
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our daily newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!