As many e-commerce, local, and even enterprise companies know, online reviews can make or break a business. The infographic below describes some of the trends in online reviews, including:
- In the US, Amazon is the leading review site. 42% of all its customers have left at least one review.
- Other top US review sites include Google+, Yahoo, Yelp, and TripAdvisor
- Yelp is the review site with the most global traffic
- 84% of all consumers read online reviews, reading an average of 4-6 reviews before they begin to trust a business
- 76% of customers are willing to pay more for hotels with better reviews.
How have online reviews affected your business?
Infographic via WebRepublic