Today I will be speaking at Affiliate Summit East in Philadelphia! The full session is: Creating Authority Blogs and Passive Monthly Income Session 1b Location: 122AB (Level 100) Time: 11:00am-12:00pm #ase13
Below are some questions to give you an idea of some of the things that we will be going over in our session!
- What’s the biggest mistake you made in your blogging career?
- With what you know now what would be your #1 advice for those who are starting out?
- Which monetization have you found the most success with?
- What was the biggest risk/reward that you took
- How do you rebound from failure (or bloopers)
- What is your top source of traffic (some tips on how you got to that point)
- When promoting affiliate products, what converts best for you (i.e banner ads, emails, review posts, etc)
- What have you found the most success with when it comes to lead generation (popups, sidebar options, below posts, etc) — Share creative lead gen story if you have any.
- With so many products out there, How do you know which product to promote?
- How many hours do you work now compared to when you first started?
- How passive is your income? Can your business run without you?
- When did you first realize that your blog was authority? What were some indicators?
I hope to see you all there!
Here are the full session details:
Creating Authority Blogs and Passive Monthly Income
Location: 122AB (Level 100)
99% of blogs fail. Three top bloggers and online marketers will share their tips, tricks and secrets to creating authority blogs that make real money, and show you how to do the same.
Experience level: Intermediate
Target audience: Affiliate/Publisher
- Syed Balkhi, Founder, WPBeginner.com (Twitter @wpbeginner) (Moderator)
- John Chow, Titles Are For Wimps, John Chow dot Com (Twitter @johnchow)
- Zac Johnson, President/CEO, MoneyReign Inc (Twitter @moneyreign)
- John Rampton, Editor, Search Engine Journal (Twitter @JohnRampton)
Picture from last year at #ase12