I can’t believe SEJ Summit Chicago is less than 2 weeks away! We still have a few FREE tickets available for our Chicago event, courtesy of our partner, Searchmetrics. Request an invite today!
#PROTIP: Because our content is enterprise-focused, if you are a consultant but work with big, enterprise brands, mention them in your job title/company when requesting an invite.
SEJ Summit Chicago is happening on April 15th at the Hard Rock Hotel. Speakers (in no particular order) include:
- Brian Clark of Copyblogger
- John Curtis, SEO Manager at Walgreens
- Allison Fabella, Director of Global SEO at CareerBuilder
- Marcus Tober, CTO of Searchmetrics
- Andrew Caravella, VP of Marketing, Sprout Social
- Carolyn Shelby, Director of SEO at Tribune Publishing
- Dana Todd, CMO at Dana Todd Consulting
- Ryan Jones, Manager of Search Strategy & Analytics at SapientNitro
Check out some of their insight about search, social, and content marketing, as well as what attendees can expect from the event, below.
Request your free ticket for our Chicago event, happening on April 15th at the Hard Rock Hotel. You can also come see us in London, Silicon Valley, NYC, and Atlanta later this year.