Sorry folks but we’ve had to push back the announcement of the SEJ $10,000 Guest Blogging Contest to May 26th (we had extended the entry deadline also when the contest opened). There were just too many good entries and the competition is fierce. The winner will be announced next Monday.
In the meantime, we ask that readers review the sponsors and entry stories, one of which has hit over 100 Sphinns.
Here is an overview of our contest sponsors :
- $1,000 in Blog Reviews &; Links from SponsoredReviews.com
- 6 month free subscription for SingleFeed’s Data Feed Management and Optimization service : $1,074 value
- $500 in free advertising from Text Link Ads
- 6 Month Free Subscription for Adapt Paid Search Management Software (a $1,194 value)
- One Year Subscription to Keyword Discovery (a $599 value)
- $500 from Pepperjam Search
- 3 months free at SEOBook (a $300 value)
- SEO Audit & Site Makeover from Search Engine Journal Services (a $5000+ value)
- Submittals of up to 4 sites to Aviva Directory Network (a $400+ value)
If you like these guest posts, I highly encourage you to show your support for these entries by :
- Contributing Ideas and Comments
- Sphinning Them
- Linking to Ones You Like from Your Blog
- Giving Them a Buzz via Yahoo Buzz
- Bookmarking them on Del.icio.us
- Sending them to Your Friends or Posting the Ones You Like on Twitter
- Submitting or voting for them on Propeller, Mixx, Digg ..etc.
- Sharing via Facebook
All of these forms of contributing, conversation and promotion will have a direct effect on which blog post wins.
In an effort to make the posts more organic, we have not announced who is in the competition until now. So, here is a list of the entries to date by our guest bloggers (we will have more next week). Enjoy 🙂
- Four Surefire Ways to Write Magnetic Web Content
- Viral Marketing : the Real Deal, or Just a Pipedream?
- Ghostblog It! Hire a Writer Who Pretends to be You – But Better
- To Slash or Not to Slash. That’s A Server Header Question.
- 55 Quick SEO Tips Even Your Mother Would Love
- Are you #1 in Google? It Doesn’t Matter
- The New Alexa Ranking – Still Useless or Not, Reap Its Benefits Before Your Competitors Do!
- The Secret to Developing a Popular Blog
- 7 Proven Strategies to Double or Triple Your Website Conversion Rate
- On Page Optimization – A Complete Walkthrough
- 12 Steps to Complete Search Engine Domination – From Zero to Hero in Just 6 Months
- How to Optimize Local Business Profiles for Free Local Directories
- 14 Things You Didn’t Know About Real SEOs
- Why Bother with an SEO Company?