There are not many link building resources and experts I really trust and can recommend. Eric Ward is one of those few people I have been following for as long as I am involved in SEO.
I have been subscribed to Eric’s “LinkMoses Private” and I can hardly recommend it highly enough.
Note: I am in no way affiliated with Eric’s list, not have I been compensated for this review. I just blog what I love and believe in.
The ultimate goal of LinkMoses Private is to help you improve and sculpt a more effective inbound link profile. This involves recognizing the wide variety of linking opportunities that are available to you, if you know where to look and how to pursue them. While links can help your search rank, not all links are about search rank, and some of the most important links of all have nothing to do with Google. LinkMoses Private is not about fooling Google.
1. Eric Ward is one of the most experienced link building veterans. He has been involved in online marketing since 1993. He is definitely the person who knows his stuff.
2. The newsletter contains the actual case studies and examples of how other companies build links.
3. The newsletter contains the real GOLD “Link Opportunity Alerts” with links and tips for you to hunt that opportunity.
4. You’ll get the highest-quality article selection on how to build links from the industry experts.
5. You’ll get the list of the best generic and niche-specific link sources you can give a try to (like startup review blogs, high-quality link and resource pages, etc)
6. You’ll get first-hand and reliable opinion and specific advice on the most questionable link building topics (like paid links, Google policies, etc)
7. You’ll discover some of the most useful link building tools together with valuable tips on how to use them link-building-wise;
8. You’ll get some useful and actionable advice from outside industry experts;
9. You’ll go through most important link building news with detailed explanation of what it means to the link building industry
10. You’ll get all of that for as little as $8 a month.