There is a simple belief that sums up the effort behind viewzi, a search engine that takes many different ‘viewpoints’ on search (literally). A standard display of results does not suit every taste. So, provide them with different layouts on a slick interface specific to content or source.
The different views available at Viewzi include:
- Web Screenshot : Results arranged in a flow layout with option to move back and forth.
- Simple Text : Serial list of search results.
- Power Grid : Results arranged in set of tiles with option to move back and forth among them.
- Google Timeline – A view that shows the results set against the backdrop of a time line.Clicking on each gives a snapshot in a window.
- Photo View – Pictures search.
- Video x3 – Video results from Youtube, Blinkx and Veoh.
- Sources – Results from Yahoo, Google, Ask.com and MSN.
- Amazon – For books and book reviews.
- Everyday Shopping : Results from Amazon, EBay, Target and Walmart.
- Song : To find, play and buy songs.
In addition you also have views such as – Site Information, Photo Tag cloud, News, Weather, Recipe, Album, Celebrity and also a Techcrunch view
All views are available as a scroll at top of screen so changing between them is painless. With so many types of content online, definitely the varying choices in views is a great feature. Do try out viewzi and let us know your comments.