Do you love data? Do you want help guiding your SEO strategy this year?
If so, we have the SEO report you need to read for the coming year.
Introducing our first Search Engine Journal State of SEO Report.
You’ll get insights from 2,830 SEO professionals, across the globe, who do what you do.
If you want to know what’s actually happening in the world of SEO, how it’s changed over the last year, and where you fit in – get to the source. That’s what we did.
We got input from our audience of SEO professionals who collectively have thousands of hours of experience getting results from SEO.
No more guessing if you’re alone in your strategy, or if you’re charging your clients enough – now you have the unique data from a reliable source.
This report was designed specifically for you, to help you grow your business and stay ahead of your competition.
From observing trends and evolutions, you can gain advantages and spot new opportunities.
This annual report (we are planning to update it every year) has unique data, graphs, and insights from thousands of SEO professionals condensed into 49 pages for your reading – and strategizing – pleasure.
- State of the SEO industry: A look at current salaries, job titles, and experience levels.
- The value of SEO: How budgets are allocated and its value is measured.
- Threats and challenges: Get insight into the last 12 months of pandemic, traffic levels, resource gaps, and more. Plus, we look at the biggest threats to SEO over the next two years.
- Opportunities and trends: What the top drivers of SEO will be, as well as emergent factors you should be paying attention to.
- SEO clients: Insight for agencies looking to hone in on customer experience, including average budgets, client expectations, and the services clients are requesting the most.
We want you to use all this information to improve the way you do business. After all, your decisions are only as good as the data that you use to inform them.
The State of SEO report – created in partnership with Straight North – will provide you with insights to make better informed choices for your next year of strategic planning.
Download this report for insights from Search Engine Journal’s Special Projects Editor, Shelley Walsh. The report also contains insight and commentary from other top SEO and marketing professionals, including Barry Adams, Eric Enge, Kevin Indig, Kristina Azarenko, Jason Barnard, Jamie Indigo, Izzi Smith and more.
Download your free copy now.
A big thanks 👏 to the Search Engine Journal community members who participated to make this report possible!
*Breakdown of survey participants by industry: 1,223 from B2B sector, 951 from B2C, 779 from agencies, 779 from in-house brands, and 298 from independent contractors/freelancers.