Do you have a passion for Social Media, Search Marketing, and everything in-between?
Love getting to know and engaging with your peers, growing an audience, and sharing amazing online related content and information?
We are looking for a Part-Time Social Media Manager to add to our team. Are you The One?
What’s so great about this job?
This is a high profile position that gets you in front of the internet marketing community on a daily basis. Past and present SEJ team members have parlayed their increased exposure into speaking invitations, consulting gigs and career growth.
This is a high profile position that gets you in front of the internet marketing community on a daily basis. The Social Media Manager will be entrusted with the publication’s large social media network. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for cultivating and expanding the target audience through creative campaigns and social listening techniques. Goals are to foster a positive culture, to identify leads for the editorial team, to expand influence, and create a thought leadership position. Note: this opportunity is part-time.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Utilize social listening tools to generate insights
- Create and maintain Content Calendars
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Identify influencers and manage outreach to them
- Respond to users, when appropriate, in order to cultivate a positive community
- Constantly on top of industry trends and developments- experiment with new and current features
- Work with teams across the site to ensure that it is represented at its best online
Interested? Please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our daily newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!