So finally the Link Builders Toolkit was created!
What is the Link Builders Toolkit?
The Link Builders Toolkit is the ultimate resource and collection of over 1400 websites to gain high-quality inbound links from. Each site has been hand-picked to find only the websites that are at least a PR 3 or higher. They are also organized by category so you can easily find the right type of sites, depending on the type of link building you are doing. This excel document saves hours and hours of manually trying to find places to acquire links from.
This toolkit is perfect for Link Builders, SEO’s, Internet Marketers, and In-house Marketing teams!
Over 1400 Sites to Acquire Links From:
- Over 160 Blog Directories (Download Tab For Free)
- Over 30 Classified Sites
- Over 100 Content Sharing Sites
- Over 80 Coupon/Deal Sites
- Over 400 Directories
- Over 40 eBook Sites
- Over 25 Event Sites
- Over 30 Forum Sites
- Over 50 Local Sites
- Over 40 Photo Sharing Sites
- Over 35 Podcast Sites
- Over 300 PR/Article Submission Sites
- Over 35 Q&A Communities
- Over 65 Review Sites
- Over 60 RSS Submission Sites
- Over 50 Social Bookmarking Sites
- Over 50 Social Community Sites
- Over 45 Shopping Sites
- Over 35 Twitter Sites
- Over 35 Video Sharing Sites
- Over 60 Free Website Creation Sites
- Over 15 Wiki Sites
Other Great Resources That Are Included:
- List of Ping Sites to Syndicate Your Content
- Complete List of Search Queries for Finding Link Partners
For 1 Week: Get 30% Off the Link Builders Toolkit
For the first week, I will be giving a 30% discount on the Link Builders Toolkit. To purchase, check out the Link Builders Toolkit page on my blog. I am also offering the tab that includes 160 Blog Directories for free. Feel free to download it here.
I hope everyone will buy a copy, I know it has saved me countless hours! Please provide me your feedback.