Smartphone have come a long way, especially since 2011 was dubbed as the year of smartphones. It always amazes me how many people are on their smartphones during church, a movie, in classrooms, and etc. New mothers are tossing their smartphones and tablets off to quiet their fussy children.
You’ve done it right? 😉
My good buddy Vishal created this fantastic infographic that shows the current state of smartphones. I know he spent a lot of time creating it and hope you will enjoy it as much as I have!
Interesting Facts: (Based on mentions of the restaurant’s name across social media)
- Smartphone users check social media 20 times per day
- 4 out of 5 minutes on a smartphone are spent on mobile applications
- Users spend more time on Facebook & Twitter through their phone than they do on their desktops
- Apple comes first in ‘most purchased’ smart phone, with Samsung in second
- Pizza Hut is more popular on social media than Papa Johns, Papa Murphy’s, Domino’s, and Little Caesars
- Olive Garden beats Red Lobster and Chili’s when looking at their twitter handles and social media activity
What was your favorite part of this infographic? Please share below 🙂
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our daily newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!