As part of our SEJ interview series, Marc Poirier of Acquisio joins us to discuss how to improve bid management and real time bidding (RTB).
Marc’s company Acquisio specializes in this area and have partnerships with many technology companies that allow you to optimize bid management and RTB.
Marc shares some insight on how Acquisio helps to improve bid management and RTB in the video below:
Here are some key takeaways from the video:
- The most typical cycle for updating your bid is once per day. Acquisio steps it up a notch (to say the least) by updating bids and budgets 48 times per day.
- They do this to make sure your budget is spent effectively so that you get the most clicks or conversions possible for the money you’re spending.
- If you’re a business looking to get started with these kinds of services, Acquisio has a great video on their home page explaining the technology they use.
- Marc says the typical business working with Acquisio doubles their number of clicks. When you optimize for clicks you also get a lift in conversions of about 30% to 50%.
- Acquisio can also optimize for conversions, but Marc suggests this is only a viable option for businesses with a volume of hundreds of conversions per day.
- When it comes to budgets, Marc says they don’t have to be big. Acquisio gets results for small businesses spending as little as $5 per day.
Please visit SEJ’s YouTube page for more video interviews.