Digital innovation is driving a massive number of options for SaaS buyers of all kinds. Whether you’re a startup or well-established brand, the competition for your target customer’s attention and investment is fierce.
Across search, social media, email inboxes and more, SaaS buyers have no shortage of messaging vying for their attention.
How can you punch through the noise and get noticed?
SaaS Content Marketing: A Complete Guide has everything you need to plot out and implement a successful content program for your software brand.
In addition to accepted content marketing best practices, you’ll discover tactics and techniques proven to meet the unique needs of constantly connected and information-overwhelmed SaaS buyers.
Author Chandal Nolasco da Silva, VP of Marketing and Communications for Mako Fintech and a longtime contributor to Search Engine Journal, teaches you how to:
- Deepen your knowledge of your target audience so you can put their characteristics, behaviors, and desires to work for your marketing strategy.
- Develop and perfect a SaaS content funnel that mirrors the real-world needs of your most valuable prospects.
- Use content analytics, customer data, and competitor research to tighten up your content promotion strategy, reducing waste and eliminating inefficient spend.
- Choose content formats and craft messaging that resonates with your most relevant audiences, improving your online visibility, conversions, new customer acquisitions, and retention.
- Structure your content program for consistency and scalability, enabling your content strategy to grow with your business.
Special thanks to our sponsor MarketMuse for making this guide possible.
Are you ready to punch through the noise and get noticed? Download this guide to get started!