Today is the big day! It’s almost time for SEJ eSummit.
Starting at 10 a.m. ET / 7 a.m. PT today (June 2), we kick off our virtual conference, covering all things SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing.
It will feature the industry’s best speakers delivering the top-rated content you’ve come to expect from us.
And prepare yourself – this will be advanced content.
You won’t want to miss this!
Want to learn more? Read on for all the latest info.
See 3 Amazing Keynotes
Your day will kick off with a technical-focused keynote from Martin Splitt, Developer Advocate, Google.
You will also:
- Look into a few scenarios where this collaboration can bring success to a project.
In the afternoon, you’ll see a keynote from Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs.
In her keynote, Storytelling in a COVID-19 World: How Your Brand Story Can Set You Apart, Handley will share why having a clear and unflinching focus on your story will set you apart.
You will learn:
- How the notion of brand storytelling has shifted.
- 7 non-negotiable things your storytelling must do.
- The best tactics for connecting with customers right now.
Then, in our “main event” keynote, Bill Hunt, President, Back Azimuth, will be closing out the day.
Breaking news: this will be Hunt’s final SEO presentation – ever!
In Pivoting for Opportunities in the New Normal, Hunt, a favorite speaker at past Search Engine Journal conferences, will tap into his 25 years of digital marketing experience (and many, many pivots) to offer actionable tactics on how businesses and agencies can not only survive the new normal, but thrive.
Learn from 15 Fantastic Industry Speakers
We’ve assembled a group of absolutely brilliant speakers from around the globe.
If you read Search Engine Journal regularly, or you’ve attended a conference in the last couple of years, you probably will recognize many of these names.
Check out our full, up-to-date list of all the confirmed speakers for SEJ’s eSummit and their presentation topics:
- Jamie Alberico, Technical SEO Consultant, Not a Robot – Technical SEO Asshattery (Live Panel with Alan Bleiweiss)
- Jay Baer, Founder, Convince & Convert – Why You Need to Think Like a TV Network and Stop Random Acts of Social Media
- Hamlet Batista, CEO, RankSense – Doing More with Less: Automated, High-Quality Content Generation
- Alan Bleiweiss, Alan Bleiweiss Consulting – Technical SEO Asshattery (Live Panel with Jamie Alberico)
- Mary Davies, President, Beanstalk Internet Marketing – Using Your Company’s Social Media to Survive (And Even Thrive!) in Tough Times
- Gianluca Fiorelli, SEO & Digital Marketing Consultant, ILoveSEO.net – SEO for Images; or See What You’re Missing in Your Visual Search Strategy
- Jori Ford, Chief Marketing Officer, FoodBoss – Structured Data Relationships & Relevance: Reading Between the Google Guidelines
- Lily Ray, SEO Director, Path Interactive – How to Improve Your Website’s E-A-T
- Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant & Founder of Orainti – The International SEO Guide for Ecommerce: Optimizing Your Online Store to Rank and Sell Abroad
- Purna Virji, Senior Manager, Global Engagement, Microsoft – Advertising for Cavemen: Exploring the Psychology of Ad Copy
- Susan Wenograd, CMO, Aimclear & Paid Media Reporter, Search Engine Journal – A Happy Marriage of Paid Social and Paid Search
Sessions will be moderated by either Loren Baker, Founder, Search Engine Journal; Brent Csutoras, Partner & Owner, Search Engine Journal; or myself.
Live Partner Sessions & Exclusive Offers in the Expo Hall
Just like an in-person conference, SEJ eSummit will host a Virtual Expo Hall where you can learn about helpful products and services from sponsors and access their exclusive offers.
These sponsors will be manning their booths in real time throughout the day, in chat, and on live video, to answer your questions and help you solve problems.
- MarketingProfs: MarketingProfs is dedicated to helping B2B marketers drive tangible business results. They produce training programs, online events, conferences and thousands of supplementary free resources that are expertly designed to inspire you to increase productivity, create marketing that matters, and grow revenue. More than 600,000 marketers worldwide trust MarketingProfs as their go-to B2B marketing resource.
- Page One Power: Page One Power is an SEO agency specialized in sustainable link building and strategic content creation. They create custom campaigns for brands committed to winning in search – designed to capture authority, improve rankings, and grow traffic.
- Let Us Respond: The next step in customer-centricity, Let Us Respond is a managed service that replies to your social media reviews, as you would, in real time.
- PureLinq: The most impactful enterprise-level link building solution, focusing on securing contextual links in hyper-relevant blog posts.
And make sure to watch these live presentations from our partners happening in their booths!
- Michael Johnson, Sales Manager, Page One Power – Fantastic Links and Where to Find Them
- Kevin Rowe, Founder & CEO, PureLinq – Ecommerce Link Building: A Guide To Unlinked Brand Mentions
How-to/Wellness Activity Sessions
Choose any of our how-to/wellness activity sessions in between the presentations, such as:
- Chair Yoga – featuring Jessica Amitrano, The Little Chakra
- How to Negotiate Your Salary – featuring Carolyn Lyden, President/Lead SEO, Search Hermit
- How to Make Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza – featuring Maddy Osman, SEO Copywriter & Founder, The Blogsmith
- How to Container Garden – featuring Dan Leibson, SEO Consultant, Local SEO Guide
Connect: 1-on-1 Networking
At SEJ’s eSummit, you will be able to chat and collaborate with fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors, and more – all from the comfort of your home office (or wherever you’ll be that day).
Our platform, Hopin, also has super cool networking features.
You’ll be matched with industry peers who have similar professional interests as you.
After a set amount of time chatting 1 on 1 via video, you’ll have the choice to connect with that person to follow-up with after the conference. Or, you can simply move onto someone new to network with.
It’s sort of like speed dating – hopefully without too many awkward moments.
It’s a great opportunity to develop and grow your network with people you would otherwise never meet.
Plus, you can visit our Virtual Expo Hall.
Check out virtual booths, where you can learn about helpful products and services from sponsors and get special offers.
Finally, we’ll have a live DJ set by Lily Ray to cap off the event.
Don’t Miss Out – Register Now!
A search marketing conference experience with no flight, lodging, or other travel expenses?
Yes! Just sign up and attend (see our ticket types, below).
For a conference, online or in the real world, you just can’t beat this price.
All you need to invest is your time.
In exchange for about 10 hours of your time, you’ll get tons of information, inspiration, and takeaways.
No fluff. No B.S.
Just the latest and greatest trends topics, tactics, and strategies.
So don’t miss out!
Invest in your future success.
eSummit Ticket Types: An Explainer
There are three types of tickets.
- First 10,000 Free: All Access Registration (Price: Free): Our first 10,000 registrants will get access to everything for free: that includes all sessions, keynotes, workshops, networking opportunities, and post-event resources!
- 10,000+: All Access Registration (Price: $25): After the first 10,000 sign-ups, registration will cost $25 per person and includes access to everything. In addition, SEJ will donate $10 from each ticket sold to the nonprofit, GlobalGiving.
- Day of Registration: All Access (Price: $100): For those registering the day of the conference, tickets will cost $100 per person and include access to everything. In addition, SEJ will donate $10 from each ticket sold to the nonprofit, GlobalGiving.
Search Engine Journal is proud to partner with GlobalGiving, a highly rated nonprofit organization that connects other nonprofits with donors and companies all over the world.
$10 of every eSummit ticket sold will go directly to GlobalGiving’s worldwide Coronavirus Relief Fund.
In addition, Search Engine Journal is also running a Facebook Fundraiser where you can donate and help us reach our $2,000 target! Search Engine Journal will match every donation up to the $2,000 target.
Featured Image Credit: Paulo Bobita