Today, we continue our Black Friday daily deal series with a special offer from Online PR Media, which just announced the dates of its second annual pre-Black Friday “buy 2 get 1 free” sale on $79 online publicity packages. The press release distribution sale begun Monday, November 19, 2012 and will run throughout the entire Thanksgiving business week, ending Friday, November 23rd at midnight EST.
Yesterday, we featured a similar deal from PRWeb, offering new PRWeb users 25 percent off their first release and a free Cyber Monday marketing guide.
Online PR Media’s offer is slightly different: there’s no limit to the number of buy-one-get-one packages that you purchase and they never expire. The no-expiration feature has a clear purpose, other than making the sale more attractive to potential buyers.
“We extended the ‘no expiration’ offer on this particular special to ensure that our clients can not only optimize their online promotional efforts for Q4 2012, but also stock up as much as they need to make a major impact in 2013,” explained Christine O’Kelly, Co-Founder of Online PR Media.
Online PR Media’s $79 online publicity package is a Search Engine Visibility package, with an extensive range of online promotional strategies including:
- Optimized title and meta description
- Submission to over 40 press release distribution sites as well as Google News feed
- Embedded videos, images, and file downloads
- Interactive distribution report
- Professional SEO editing
- Social sharing and social media streaming within press release
- iFrame that allows readers to navigate your website without leaving the release
To purchase, visit: http://www.onlineprnews.com/black-friday-2012.