Google Adwords launches a new ad performance tool called Campaign Optimizer which is an on-demand Adwords tool that suggest personalized campaign ideas for Adwords account holders. When inside the Adwords’ Campaign Summary page, a new link is provided labeled “optimize campaign”. Upon clicking on this link, the campaign optimizer tool will analyze existing Adwords campaign to find out which settings have not been set and which settings is not working well for the current campaign. In a few minutes, the campaign optimizer tool will suggest optimization ideas which the account holder can either implement or reject. The tool provides an explanation on each of the suggestion it provides.
The Campaign Optimizer can be utilized to help improve Adwords performance through:
- Change in daily budget for more ad visibility traffic
- Adding new keywords that relate to your landing page
- Changing keyword matching options to reach customers more effectively
- Adjusting keyword maximum cost-per-click bid that affects ad position
- Changing ad text that affects click-through rate
Inside Adwords also suggest that Campaign Optimizer be the first step in optimizing Adwords campaign rather than making it the last step. And that Campaign Optimizer works best for Adwords campaign that have been running for at least two weeks.
Read the detailed instruction on using the Campaign Optimizer.