Google’s latest version of AdWords Editor, version 12.3, is now available. Here is an overview of the new features that have been added.
- Search terms report: View and download reports about search terms. Add keywords and negative keywords from the search terms report.
- Filter functions: Use queries that combine filters in new ways to find highly specific items in an AdWords account.
- Edit CSV imports: Advertisers can specify 2 separate columns for each field when editing a CSV imports. One column holds the original value and is used for lookup, while the other holds the new value, to be applied as an edit.
- Account-level extension associations: Attach ad extensions at the account level, in addition to campaign and ad group levels.
- Custom intent audiences: Reach people that intend to make a purchase.
- Support for TrueView for action campaigns: Edit video campaigns created with the “Drive conversions” subtype, including calls-to-action and headlines.
- Shopping inventory filters: Edit inventory filters for Shopping campaigns.
- Freezable columns: In some views, such as for table data, certain columns can be frozen on the left-hand side for easy horizontal scrolling.
- Faster policy reviews when uploading ads: An improved policy check speeds up the time to upload text ads.
- Responsive search ads: A beta release of responsive search ads is now available in AdWords Editor.
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our daily newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!