Just got this from my email sent by Google to all Ad Manager Administrators. Google is rolling out some new features and updates of its Ad Manager. For those not in the loop, the Google Ad Manager is a hosted ad management solution that can be used by Google Adwords advertisers for selling, scheduling, delivering and measuring their direct-sold and network-based ad inventory.
Google has introduced the following new features and improvements to the Ad Manager:
- quicker way of checking ad operations such as order readiness, delivery status and inventory revenue performance through a new line item tab. A color coding scheme is also being used the delivery bars to help you identify line item pacing information as well as those line items facing risk.
- the ad manager’s getting started page was also improved with walk through step-by-step tutorials, and additional Ad Manager resources.
- ad manager’s reporting are now more accurate and can now filter out clicks and impressions coming from internal traffic
- new platform for the Ad Manager Help Forum
- opt-in feature for receiving additional periodic notifications that includes optimization tips, best practices, market research opportunities and other information