We have received loads of excellent search marketing related articles for our Search Engine Journal Guest Blog Post Competition with over $10,000 in prizes. The original window to submit posts ended on April 15th, which many of us were reminded yesterday, is tax day in the US.
For this reason, and because SEJ headquarters is under attack from a flu bug epidemic, we are extending the deadline to submit your guest blog posts until midnight, April 19th … giving readers until Saturday to submit your entries. We will begin posting the guest posts on Monday.
Here is an overview of the competition and prizes:
- $1,000 in Blog Reviews &; Links from SponsoredReviews.com
- 6 month free subscription for SingleFeed’s Data Feed Management and Optimization service : $1,074 value
- $500 in free advertising from Text Link Ads
- 6 Month Free Subscription for Adapt Paid Search Management Software (a $1,194 value)
- One Year Subscription to Keyword Discovery (a $599 value)
- $500 from Pepperjam Search
- 3 months free at SEOBook (a $300 value)
- SEO Audit & Site Makeover from Search Engine Journal Services (a $5000+ value)
- Submittals of up to 4 sites to Aviva Directory Network (a $400+ value)
All contributors will benefit from this competition via :
- Exposure of your expertise to the Search Marketing industry
- Exposure of your company : We will add a bi-line an link to your company at the bottom of your post.
- Long term benefit as these posts will be indexed in search engines and housed on our authority site.
- Exposure to our RSS subscriber base of 15,000+
- All Entrants Will Receive a $100 VIP Coupon for SponsoredReviews.com!
- And so much more.
If you are a webmaster, SEO, or online marketing manager; motivate yourself and your staff to enter this competition with a guest post on a search marketing related subject.
How to Enter the SEJ Guest Blog Post Competition
1. Submit your original tutorial, guest post or article via emailing it to email@example.com (yes, you can submit multiple posts)
2. Include a 75×75 image of the author (or send a link to your Facebook or another profile with a pic)
3. SEJ staff will review these articles, edit them (if needed), then post them on the blog over a 2 weekperiod.
4. Judging of the articles will be a multi-tier process looking at overall article quality, social media voting, reader voting, traffic of the individual posts and links to the posts. The voting will be measured 2 weeks after the initial publishing date.
5. Grand Prize will be assigned to the post with the highest final tally as voted upon. We will be transparent about reporting these votes and will rank all of the guest blog posts when we make our final announcement. The Grand Prize will be announced on 5/19/08.