As a lead up to our new updated SEO Guidebook, we have invited the experts who contributed their time and expertise to our guide to join the SEJ audience live on Facebook with our #SEJLive series. These 15 to 30-minute chats will be held live on the SEJ Facebook page over the next few months, every Tuesday and Thursday at 12PM PST/2pm CST/3PM EST. The experts will be answering popular questions about their guide topic and will also be taking live audience questions during the session.
Here is the who, what, and when:
- Eric Enge @ Thu Sep 8, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “What to Do When Things Go Wrong”
- Brian Harnish @ Tue Sep 13, 2016 2pm – 2:30pmCST “Local SEO”
- Mindy Weinstein @ Thu Sep 15, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “Getting to Know Your Audience”
- Stoney deGeyter @ Thu Sep 22, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “Design and On-Page Optimization”
- Anne Ward @ Tue Sep 27, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “What is Next in Search?”
- Bridget Randolph @ Thu Sep 29, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “Mobile SEO”
- Rocco Baldassarre @ Tue Oct 4, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “Paid Search”
- Ryan Clutter @ Thu Oct 6, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “Tools & Resources for Further Education”
- Aleh Barysevich @ Tue Oct 18, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “Conversions and Metrics”
- Christina Baldassarre @ Thu Oct 20, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “Social Media Marketing & SEO”
- [Tentative] Mark Traphagen & Eric Enge @ Tue Oct 25, 2016 2pm – 2:30pm CST “What to Do When Things Go Wrong”
Join Us on Facebook!
Want to watch (or even chat)? All you have to do is head over to the SEJ Facebook page at 12 Pacific/3 pm Eastern on the assigned dates and you will be able to watch our live broadcast.
Each expert will be covering the topic they wrote about in the SEO guide and fielding questions live from the audience. This is an awesome opportunity to talk with industry experts from the comfort of your own couch. See you there!
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our daily newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!