Thanks to our event sponsor Page One Power – The link builders you’ve been looking for.
SEJ Summit “A Day of Keynotes” kicks off April 13 at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Purchase your tickets here before the price goes up on midnight, February 12.
This week you can save the most money on your SEJ Summit Santa Monica registration: $225 off a full price ticket! That’s like a new pair of fancy shoes or a one-way ticket to Hawaii.
Your SEJ Summit Santa Monica ticket includes:
- One full day of keynote-style presentations by industry thought leaders
- Over three hours of high-quality networking with peers and speakers
- Catered meals and refreshments
- High-speed WiFi
- Gifts from participating sponsors
- And a gorgeous view of the Santa Monica pier from Loews’ Ocean View Restaurant & Patio. That view though…
You don’t want to miss this full “day of keynotes” with speakers from Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, WordStream, and more.
Topics covered include, but not limited to: Google happenings from Googlers, SEO stories from inside LinkedIn and Disney, social media hacks from the US Search Awards’ 2015 “Personality of the Year”, how to make compelling video campaigns from the award winning agency behind “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” reveal trailer, and app store optimization best practices from the folks who brought us “Frozen Free Fall.”
Purchase your ticket before midnight this Friday and save big. Need more coaxing? See all the details here.
SEJ Summit Santa Monica Keynotes
- Anne Ahola Ward: O’Reilly Media Author & CEO of CircleClick
- Jeff Preston: Senior Manager, SEO at Disney Interactive
- John Brown: Head of Publisher Policy Communications at Google
- Kevin Henrikson: Partner Group Engineering Manager at Microsoft
- Larry Kim: Founder of WordStream, Inc.
- Maile Ohye: Developer Programs Tech Lead at Google
- Melissa Palazzo: President at AntFarm
- William Sears: Group Product Manager, SEO/SEM/ASO at LinkedIn
Search Engine Journal is the first industry blog that I ever contributed to. Over the last 5 years, I’ve made a total of 59 blog submissions to SEJ, which is by far the most I’ve ever contributed to an industry publication. I love SEJ because they’re the top digital marketing publication in the world. The SEJ Summit team puts on a fantastic show and I hope to see you there this year.
—Larry Kim, Founder of WordStream, Inc.
About SEJ Summit
SEJ Summit “A Day of Keynotes” is a unique conference experience tailored for search marketers.
Events will take place in Santa Monica, Chicago, and New York City throughout 2016.
Each event is limited to just 200 attendees.
Dedicated to Education and Networking
Our highest priority is to provide you with the best networking and educational experiences possible, so you can rest assured that presentations will NOT include pitches, product demos, or sponsored content.
Click here to buy your ticket for SEJ Summit Santa Monica. Jump before this Friday and save $225.
For information on SEJ Summits in Chicago and New York, visit our event page here.
Featured Image: Paulo Bobita
In-Post Photo: Joseph Sohm / Shutterstock.com