Loren Baker and the Search Engine Journal staff have spent the last 5 years building relationships with site owners, bloggers and search companies from around the web and are now offering our expertise to businesses looking to build valuable, relevant and traffic generating links to your websites via integrated and organic link building methods.
Link Building Services
- Social Media Links : By submitting your site and content to social media outlets such as Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon and other niche social news sharing and bookmarking sites, we introduce their audience to your site and build high authority links to your online property.
- Text Link Advertising : Text Links which are sold or purchased with the intention of advertising a relevant site or service to the audience of the site which is serving the link ads. These links are valued and treated as authority inbound links by the major search engines.
- Editorial Text Links : Editorial links are links which are earned via relationships with journalists, bloggers or site publishers. By informing writers about your site and services, we persuade them to write about you.
- Directory Links : Web directories classify sites into organized subjects and listings while also sending search traffic to those sites. Directories are a way to increase search rankings and site traffic.
- Blogger Reviews : Similar to editorial links, blogger reviews are when we pay bloggers to take the time and write an honest review about your product, business or site – and link to you. Not only will your link be seen by search engines, but also by the readers and subscribers of these high level bloggers.
- Privately Solicited Links : We contact site owners and negotiate private linking deals with your business goals in mind.
- Blog Comment Participation : By intelligently adding to blog comment conversations on behalf of your company, we build your online reputation along with inbound links to your site.
Our link building methods are ethical and proven techniques and are highly confidential. For more information on our link building services, contact Search Engine Journal using the contact form below: