The second half of the agenda for our first ever international SEJ Summit, hosted by Searchmetrics, has just been finalized and we’re excited to be able to present the final lineup!
In case you missed it, the first part of the agenda for #SEJSummit London was published here.
SEJ Summit London will be held at the Ham Yard Hotel in London, UK on Tuesday, May 12, 2015. This invite-only day of learning is completely free, thanks to Searchmetrics, but you do need to request your invite in advance. See this page for full details and to request an invite.
To combat information overload, each expert speaker will focus on 3 takeaways that are actionable, impactful, and memorable. Topics will include content marketing, paid search, SEO, and more.
SEJ Summit London Agenda – Part 2
- Dave Naylor: Founder & Director of Digital at Bronco
- Dave will break down what it means to run a successful digital marketing campaign. He’ll be looking at how to get infrastructure in place and ways to protect your rankings, along with the wins and pitfalls of the long game.
- Marcus Tober: CTO & Founder of Searchmetrics Inc.
- Marcus will provide data and examples on how the content landscape is shifting, with an increased focus by Google on the searcher’s context and intention.
- Jon Myers: VP & Managing DirectorEMEA at Marin Software
- Jon will give insight on how to bring search, social, and display to the table and make the 3 channels track and perform as one.
- Jessica Bowman: Founder, SEOinhouse.com
- Jessica will walk through how enterprise-level in-house teams and agencies can work together. Walk away with what’s missing in your relationship and how to take things up a few notches.
SEJ Summit contains no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content. As a reminder, tickets are invite-only and cost is covered by our sponsor, Searchmetrics, a platform that delivers enterprise-level SEO and content marketing analysis, recommendations, forecasting, and reporting for companies who want potential customers to find them faster.
Interested? We’d love to have you join us. Request your invite now!