Our first ever international SEJ Summit, hosted by Searchmetrics, is taking shape and the first round of the agenda has just been finalized — and we couldn’t wait to share the details with you!
SEJ Summit London will be held at the Ham Yard Hotel in London, UK on Tuesday, May 12, 2015. This is an invite-only day of learning, where each expert speaker will focus on 3 takeaways that are actionable, impactful, and memorable. Topics will include content marketing, paid search, SEO, and more.
Attendance is free, thanks to Searchmetrics, but you do need to request your invite in advance. See this page for full details and to request an invite.
SEJ Summit London Agenda – Part 1
- Pierre Far: Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google
- Pierre will help guide your enterprise business’s decision making for mobile strategies in 2015 and beyond. Specifically, Pierre will focus on mobile websites, app indexing, and multinational/multilingual considerations.
- Nick Wilsdon: Group SEO Lead, Group Channel Optimisation at Vodafone
- Nick will discuss real life examples of how he uses search analytics to help and influence his Product and Supply Chain colleagues to make better decisions around product demand planning in both online and local stores.
- Jim Banks: Global Head ofBiddable Media atCheapflights
- The problem with lead funnels is most are too wide at the top and too narrow at the bottom. Jim will help you to identify your best 10% of what’s working for you and maximize the best results from paid search.
- Andrew Girdwood: Media Innovations Director atDigitasLBi
- How do you overcome obstacles created by the bureaucracy and legacy systems that are part of your Big Brand world? Andrew gives practical advice and examples for managing agencies and partners while swimming upstream at corporate, and staying true to your marketing goals.
SEJ Summit contains no pitches, no product demos, and no sponsored content. As a reminder, tickets are invite-only and cost is covered by our sponsor, Searchmetrics, a platform that delivers enterprise-level SEO and content marketing analysis, recommendations, forecasting, and reporting for companies who want potential customers to find them faster.
Interested? We’d love to have you join us. Request your invite now!