Smartphone have come a long way, especially since 2011 was dubbed as the year of smartphones. It always amazes me how many people are on their smartphones during church, a movie, in classrooms, and etc. New mothers are tossing their smartphones and tablets off to quiet their fussy children.
You’ve done it right?
My good buddy Vishal created this fantastic infographic that shows the current state of smartphones. I know he spent a lot of time creating it and hope you will enjoy it as much as I have!
Interesting Facts: (Based on mentions of the restaurant’s name across social media)
- Smartphone users check social media 20 times per day
- 4 out of 5 minutes on a smartphone are spent on mobile applications
- Users spend more time on Facebook & Twitter through their phone than they do on their desktops
- Apple comes first in ‘most purchased’ smart phone, with Samsung in second
- Pizza Hut is more popular on social media than Papa Johns, Papa Murphy’s, Domino’s, and Little Caesars
- Olive Garden beats Red Lobster and Chili’s when looking at their twitter handles and social media activity
What was your favorite part of this infographic? Please share below