Black Friday seems to have brought its fair share of shopping glee, according to Comscore online retail spending jumped 26% to something over $1.04 Billion this year, and for the fist time. To put that into perspective, online sales now represent about one tenth of all sales. So today we are wondering how Cyber Monday will fare comparatively.
To contribute to, to do our little part, here are some bargains out there that really are too good to miss out on.
TigerDirect has always offered unbelievable deals on tech hardware and systems. This Cyber Monday is a continuation of their ripped price business model. One deal, this Vizio CA24-A1 All-In-One PC, is about half the original price at $599.99, with free shipping too. Here’s what comes with in the box.
- Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz
- 4GB DDR3
- 1TB HDD
- 24″ Display
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Keyboard + Touchpad + Remote
Gaming, What Else for Christmas?
[Update] This item went out of stock, but wish listing is possible. Just in case you have not yet won the lottery, but still would like to give the kids some real value from Santa, the wondrous products at Sony are actually a bargain. Perhaps the world’s best know “quality” brand, Sony USA heard of Cyber Monday too. You can get the PS3 250GB Combo Pack Bundle for $199.99. The bundle includes:
- 250GB PlayStation®3 system
- UNCHARTED™ Greatest Hits Dual Pack
- InFAMOUS™ Collection
- DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller + AC power cord + AV cable + USB cable
MacBook. Just in case you’ve been writing Santa for ages to get your hands on a MacBook Pro, now may be the best time. MacMall is offering a Cyber Monday $2,299.99 til midnight tonight. Regularly $2,849.00, these super sleek and super powerful laptops make traveling a joy, I can tell you. Here’s what comes with.
- Intel Core i7 2.5GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 750GB 7200-rpm Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD Radeon HD 6770M
- Thunderbolt port
- Aluminum unibody
- Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display (MD386LL/A)
Up Close & Personal Gifts
For men, not much says more about his personality than a wristwatch (well maybe his shoes). From personal experience, I mean outside Rolex or even Ulysse Nardin, Seiko is a name to trust – especially for the money. This Cyber Monday, why not buy the gift that keeps on ticking (well, keeping time anyway)? Macy’s has unbelievable deals for Cyber Monday here (
@MacysSale via image caption)
. The Stainless Seiko Men’s Chronograph pictured is a classic, something to treasure for years to come, and for under $100 bucks!
For Her, Warmer Than Fur
Here’s one I bet not many reading thought of for Cyber Monday. What’s warmer (and cheaper) than a sable fur coat? The Westin Grand Cayman for one. While most of the rest of North America is up to their neck in snow or worse, the best gift to give your better half could well be paradise. You can save up to Save up to 38% off of one of the Island’s finest resort experiences. So you know, as I type this, it is currently 77 F (25 C) at the resort.
Here’s an all inclusive package for his and her indulgence @ $206 per person per night.
- Breakfast: daily at Ferdinand’s, 7AM – 11AM
- Lunch: daily at Ferdinand’s, 12PM – 2:30PM OR at Tortugas, 11AM – 5PM
- Dinner: daily at Ferdinand’s, 5:30PM – 10:30PM
- Alchohol, beer and house wine
- Specialty coffee and ice cream at Café Soleil, 6AM – 6PM
- Use of steam and sauna rooms at the Hibiscus Spa, 24 hour gym, unlimited local telephone calls, beach towels and chairs
This one’s worth a second pic.