A WordPress plugin brought to you by Search Engine Journal.
I am very happy to announce the countdown to Search & Social Spring Summit 2010, the official search marketing and social media conference of Search Engine Journal!
Search & Social Spring Summit 2010 is the second annual conference from Search & Social, the team behind Search Engine Journal, DailySEOTip, IMBroadcast and various other search marketing projects. With a lineup of speakers and experts that includes Search Engine Journal editors and some of the sharpest minds in the search marketing industry, Search & Social Spring Summit 2010 is a CAN’T MISS conference you really must attend.
Search Engine Journal is also offering a special added discount to our readers! Just enter the code sej when you register and you will save 15% off our ticket price of only $525!
- Attendees can expect to learn, at this affordable conference, the latest trends and successful marketing approaches by speakers. Furthermore, the theme of the Search & Social Summit Conference Series is INTERACTION and networking. Not only will you listen to informative presentations, but you will also be able to network and interact with the moderators, presenters and sponsors during and after sessions.
- The conference will not just be two days of sessions and networking, but Search & Social will also provide 3 meals a day and plenty of snacks for all attendees. We will open each day with a breakfast buffet, a lunch, group dinner & happy hour, and parties & networking events that run all night! Search & Social will keep you fat & happy during the conference with free food, open bars (special happy hours each night) and a bar & refreshments in the conference room.
- With a waterfront view and in an air-conditioned outdoor complex, it will be exclusive to the first 120 registrants. This allows a smaller and more relaxed atmosphere where attendees can network and market their companies on the spot. This is not to mention the 50+ business contacts that they can walk away with at the end of the conference. There will also be informative advanced material and a Q&A forum to push it further.
- Chris Winfield, Todd Malicoat, Brent Csutoras, and Rae Hoffman will be returning to the podium with topics such as Facebook, Twitter and Your Business and Link Building Tactics. And of course the founders of Search & Social; Dave Snyder, Loren Baker and Jordan Kasteler, will be sharing some researched SEO and internet marketing strategies.
- The Search and Social Spring Summit 2010 will be held at the Doubletree Guest Suites in Tampa, FL on May 3-4, 2010. This two-day conference is a premier forum that will bring together a search marketing community who are eager to learn and open to networking with other like-minded individuals.
REGISTER TODAY for Search & Social Spring Summit! But don’t forget your Search Engine Journal coupon code sej when you register and you will save 15%!