Wikipedia’s List of Google PageRank 10 Sites
Wikipedia has a nice rundown of sites which have a Google PageRank (a Larry PageRank) of 9 and 10. Not sure if those are all of the 9’s available, but its a good list of sites which have the Google blessing that most of us aspire to. MIT enjoys two PageRank 10 sites while NASA and FirstGOV are also listed. Apple.com, Macromedia and StatCounter all enjoy a 10, while MSN, Microsoft.com and AOL all come in at a 9. Here are the Google Top 10 PageRanked sites (if you know of anymore, please add them in the comment box):
* Google.com – Google, search engine that uses PageRank.
* Apple.com – Apple Computer, also houses the iTunes Music Store.
* www.w3.org – The World Wide Web Consortium.
* stanford.edu – Stanford University, California, USA.
* energy.gov – The United States Department of Energy.
* NASA.gov – NASA, USA’s government agency for the space program and aerospace research.
* NSF.gov – National Science Foundation , USA’s government agency for basic science research.
* FirstGov.gov – The U.S. Government Portal.
* adobe.com – Adobe Systems, computer software company.
* Keio University – Keio University, Tokyo, Japan.
* Real.com – RealNetworks, Internet media delivery, software, and services
* Intel Corporation – Intel, computer hardware company.
* web.mit.edu – Massachusetts Institude of Technology, Massachusetts, USA.
* lcs.mit.edu – MIT Laboratory for Computer Science
* Macromedia.com – Macromedia, computer software company.
* StatCounter.com – StatCounter.com, Internet services.