Organizers of the 2015 US Search Awards just announced the complete line up of judges for this year’s awards, which will be handed out at the Paris Hotel Las Vegas on October 7th, 2015.
The judges were chosen based on depth and breadth of experience. This lineup includes renowned experts with specializations in SEO, PPC, mobile, digital PR and social media. The list of 25 judges from both the US and Europe includes senior leaders from brands such as Google, Bing, Cisco, Lego, Orbitz, and Homes.com.
Entries are open for the 2015 US Search Awards and agencies and brands have until July 17th to enter any of the 20 categories up for grabs.
The judges are:
- Tom Agnew – President, Brafton
- Jim Banks – Global Head Biddable Media, Cheapflights
- Jonathan Beeston – Owner, Beestonomics
- Chris Boggs – Founder, Web Traffic Advisors
- Michael Bonfils – President, SEM International
- Lane Ellis – Lead Editor, Pubcon
- Melissa Fach – Owner, SEO Aware
- Duane Forrester – Senior Product Manager – Webmaster Outreach, BING
- John Gagnon – Bing Ads Evangelist, Microsoft
- Richard Gregory – Managing Director, Latitude Group
- Bill Hartzer – Senior SEO Strategist, Globe Runner
- Kelsey Jones – Executive Editor, Search Engine Journal
- Avinash Kaushik – Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google and the Co-Founder of Market Motive
- Anne Kennedy – President, Outlines Venture Group
- Yigit Konur – Chief Executive Officer, SEOZEO
- Martin MacDonald – Head of SEO at Orbitz Worldwide
- Matt McGowan – Head of Strategy for America’s Advertising, Google
- Lexi Mills – Head of Digital, Dynamo PR
- Kate Morris – Director of Client Strategies, Outspoken Media
- Luis Navarrette – Global Head of Search Marketing, The LEGO Group
- Diane Pease – Inbound Marketing Manager, Cisco
- Grant Simmons – VP of Search Marketing, Homes.com
- Jennifer Slegg – Founder & Editor, The SEM Post
- Shari Thurow – Founder, Omni Marketing Interactive
- Lisa Williams – Digital Marketing Strategist, Sustainable Digital Marketing
The US Search Awards were launched in 2013 by British events agency Don’t Panic, who are also responsible for delivering the UK and European Search Awards. The awards are open to those based and delivering work in the USA.
Disclosure: Search Engine Journal is once again a media partner for the US Search Awards, and will receive tickets for our team to the awards ceremony.
Further details on the competition, along with a list of the 2014 winners, can be found at: www.ussearchawards.com