Another paid blogging review service is popping up soon to join ReviewMe and PayPerPost; SponsoredReviews.com.
The service is being launched by Text Link Brokers (no, this is not a paid review) and it will be interesting to see whether they can spin off some kind of way for them to stick out. With lower transaction fees and a bidding system, it appears they have done so.
Here is an overview of their future offerings (expected to be included in a press release from SponsoredReviews:
1. Lower Transaction Fees – Our transaction fees will be much lower then Reviewme, which means more money for the blogger and more affordable pricing for the advertisers.
2. Search for Both Publishers and Advertisers – Advertisers can search for publishers and publishers can search for advertisers.
3. Automated Rating System – Our rating system will make it easy to find high quality blogs.
4. Bidding System – Advertisers and publishers can negotiate pricing
5. Manual Pricing – Bloggers will be able to set their own prices. Our system will make recommendations based on our automated ratings system, but bloggers will be able to choose their own price.
6. Full Disclosure Required – We take our responsibility very seriously.
7. Tag Based Organization – Our interface is well organized and easy to use.
8. Quality Standards – Our minimum standards for bloggers will insure that only quality blogs are allowed into our system.
9. Customer Service – We will have dedicated live support available during business hours.
10. Large Base of Advertisers – 360 Enterprises, Inc. currently serves thousands of businesses, which will be hot to purchase reviews from our bloggers.
11. Service Oriented Model – Our large staff will be actively working with advertisers and bloggers to maximize their exposure.
12. Bi-Weekly Payouts – Get paid fast! Most of our competitors payout monthly.