This promotion is in partnership with the US Search Awards.
The 2018 US Search Awards, now in their sixth year, is a competition that celebrates the very best in SEO, PPC, digital and content marketing in the U.S.
Each year the awards attract hundreds of entries from some of the leading search and digital agencies and professionals from across North America and beyond.
2018 Judges and Categories
All entries were accepted until July 20 and have undergone strict scrutiny from a renowned panel of judges. This year, the esteemed panel of judges include: Barry Adams, Founder and CEO at Polemic Digital; SEJ contributor Dave Davies, CEO at Beanstalk Internet Marketing; Dawn Anderson, International SEO Consultant at Move It Marketing, and SEJ’s very own Executive Editor, Danny Goodwin. See the full list of judges here.
Judging took place August 29, and the short list of candidates was announced August 30.
The judges looked for clear objectives, creative and effective implementation, and tangible and demonstrable results in the campaign award categories. Entries were not to exceed 1,000 words in total and related to work undertaken between July 2017 and July of this year.
Here is the full list of categories:
- Best Use of Search – Retail
- Best Use of Search – Finance
- Best Use of Search – Travel/Leisure
- Best Use of Search – Third Sector
- Best Use of Search – Health
- Best Use of Search – Real Estate & Property
- Best Use of Search – FMCG
- Best Local Campaign
- Best Low Budget Campaign
- Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign
- Best Use of Social Media in a Search Campaign
- Best Use of Video in a Search Campaign
- Best Integrated Campaign
- Best Mobile Campaign
- Best PPC Campaign
- Best SEO Campaign
- Best Use of Content Marketing
- Most Innovative Campaign
- Best Software Innovation
- Best PPC Mangement Software Suite
- Best SEO Software Suite
- Best Search Software Tool
- Best In-House Team
- Best Small Integrated Agency
- Best Large Integrated Agency
- Best Small PPC Agency
- Best Large PPC Agency
- Best Small SEO Agency
- Best Large SEO Agency
- Best Consultant
- Young Search Professional of the Year
- US Search Personality of the Year
Win $100 & a Ticket to the 2018 U.S. Search Awards When You Find Vahan at Pubcon
Attending Pubcon Las Vegas? The Search Engine Journal team will be there, too!
Get a chance to sit with the SEJ team at the 2018 U.S. Search Awards gala dinner (an individual ticket costs $395!), and win a $100 Amazon gift card, when you find SEJ’s Lead Developer Vahan Petrosyan at Pubcon!
Rules for Entry
- Take a selfie with Vahan when you spot him at Pubcon.
- Post your selfie on social media using the designated tags.
We will randomly pick one winner to join us at our table. That lucky person will also receive a $100 Amazon gift card, making this a $495 prize. Woot woot!
The winner will be announced on SEJ’s social media channels Wednesday, October 17 at noon PT (the same day as the awards). Good luck!
About the U.S. Search Awards
The U.S. Search Awards followed the success of the UK Search Awards and the European Search Awards which were launched by British events agency Don’t Panic in 2011 and 2012 respectively. These events are now key celebrations of the search industry for their respective territories.
The U.S. Search Awards will be presented at a gala dinner and awards ceremony during Pubcon at Treasure Island, Las Vegas on Wednesday, October 17.
Featured Image by Paulo Bobita