Looking for another reason to attend IM Spring Break? Neil Patel will be keynoting SEO day at IM Spring Break with a discussion on new age analytics which bridge the connection between social media and SEO.
Neil has implemented SEO & social media tactics on 30 of the top 100 blogs of the Technorati 100 including TechCrunch, Gawker, 1938media, GuyKawasaki.com and I Can Has Cheezburger.
The perfect transitional keynote between Social Media Day and SEO Day at IM Spring Break, Neil will discuss how analytical information retrieved from social media campaigns, Twitter posts, Digg and other buzz building can be implemented as part of an overall online marketing & search campaign.
Neil Patel (of ACS, QuickSprout and KissMetrics.com) will be joining an All Star lineup of search marketing and social media professionals at IM Spring Break including :
- Keynote speech by SugarRae (Rae Hoffman) on SEO & Affiliate Marketing
- Keynote speech by Chris Winfield on Social Media Marketing
- Social media marketing and link bait expert Brent Csutoras
- Todd Malicoat (Stuntdubl) on Leveraging Social News for SEO
- Li Evans on Building a Brand via Social Media
- Search expert Carolyn Shelby on major SEO coding issues
- Top Digg Power Account user ZAIBATSU !!!
- Frank Watson (Aussie Webmaster) and David Szetela on Paid Search
- Loren Baker of Search Engine Journal Moderating on SEO
- Jordan Kasteler (Utah SEO Pro) Moderating on Social Media
- Dave Snyder of Search & Social Moderating on Affiliate & PPC Day
IM Spring Break, will be held from April 2nd thru April 4th near sunny Ft. Lauderdale, will not be an event that you should pass up. We only have until March 1st to offer these tickets to you beautiful people at the price point of $500. So you only have 4 more days to purchase your tickets for IM Spring Break for only $500, DO IT NOW.